To our valued Harmony Salon customers:
We are getting excited to welcome our guest back into the salon! We have put a great deal of care into making sure our salon is safe and sanitary for you and our stylist. We have been working hard to incorporate and exceed the expectations of our guest safty.
Customer Safty guidelines:
* Upon Entry, all clients must be wearing a mask (must provide your own). Please bring a mask that fits behind your ears to make it easier for stylist to apply color or cut. A mask is Mandatory to receive your service. The mask must remain on the entire time.
* The Front Door will remain locked at all times, you will be asked to wait in your car until we call/txt you for your appointment.
* Absolutely no additional guest/children will be able to enter the salon with you for your appointment.
* Please do not bring food/drink or coats..please limit personal items.
*Please do not touch any retail products our staff will get them for you.
* No CASH/Checks transactions.
* Must wash or sanitize hands upon entering salon.
* For Haircuts Please arrive with hair washed day of hair appointment.
* If you are showing any symptoms of Sickness, please reschedule your appointment! If exposed to anyone with Covid-19 please reschedule! if you show any sign if illness you will be asked to leave and reschedule your appointment.
* Due to Covid-19 we will be charging additional fees for color services based on additional time/product that the stylist will be using on your hair.
Harmony Salon Safty Measure For Our Guest:
* Will be following strict State Guidelines, some of those requirements are listed.
* Mask Covering at all times.
* Stylist will wash/sanitize hands frequently.
* Stylist stations and salon chairs will be wiped down and sanitized between clients.
* Each customer will receive freshly washed/dried cape before any service.
* All shampoo bowls will be sanitized after each use.
* All clients will remain 6ft from each other
* All surface will be sanitized frequently.
* All tools will be sanitized after each use.
We Thank You For Your Patience!!